These terms and conditions constitute the full and complete Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) between you (the “Customer or Client”) and Cleaning Maid Easy (“Company”, We, Us, CME) of the provision of services by Company. You agree to comply with all of the terms of this Agreement when accessing or using our Services.
Please take some time to review this Agreement. Use of our services constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Company agrees to provide residential and commercial cleaning services (the “Service”) to the Customer at an address specified by the Customer (the “Premises”).
2. The Service will be for such cleaning duties as agreed with the Customer at the time of booking.
3. Company will provide one or more cleaners (the “Cleaner”) to attend the Premises to provide the Service at a time and date mutually agreed between Company and the Customer (the “Service Time”). Any requests must come through to the office via email or phone call for changes, or preferences.
4. Company endeavors to provide the Service faithfully, diligently and in a timely and professional manner.
1. Any changes to the Service to be provided must be agreed by the Company prior to the Service Time.
2. If the Customer requires any additional services or variations at the time the Service is being performed, the Customer must first contact Company by telephone, who may agree to provide the additional services in its absolute discretion. The Cleaner is not authorized to agree to any changes to the Service being provided and the Customer must not request such changes directly from the Cleaner.
1. The Customer may make a booking either in person, by telephone, or by email;
2. At the time of the estimate the Customer must provide details of any hazards, slippery surfaces, risks or dangers, ingrained dirt, grease or grime located at the Premises.
3. Company shall provide all quotations within 72 business hours of walk through estimate, in good faith and with the information provided by the Customer. If any information is not provided at quoting Company reserves the right to alter the price of the Service with notification. Any additional cleaning tasks added last minute may also result in additional needed scheduling of a different day due to other time constraints needing to be met.
4. The Customer agrees to provide the Company with their valid credit card details at the time of booking, and authorizes the Company to debit any card with an amount equal to any service and/or cancellation fees that may apply under this Agreement.
5. The Company reserves the right not to accept a booking for any reason.
6. The Company has available arrival times of service. These windows of times available by CME are given to client, by request only, and are to be met with the best of CME’s ability, however, there are unforeseen circumstances that hinder our ability to meet those specific time requests. Client may request on their account a day before reminder, and/or an hour call ahead from arrival time. Some accounts do not have preferences on arrival times and therefore we may arrive at any time on the scheduled cleaning day.
1. The actual price payable by the Customer is calculated on the location, condition or home, tasks at hand, special requests and estimated number of hours to be worked by the Cleaner(s) and/or by the quoted contracted time allocated at time of the booking.
2. Any price quoted by Company is an estimate only based on Company’s experience and based on information provided by the Customer. Subject to this clause, quotes are valid for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of the quote.
3. If at the commencement or during the course of providing the Service, it is apparent that the actual cost of the Service will exceed the quote provided by the Company, the Company will amend the estimate and provide a new estimate to the client to approve for future services.
4. Cleaning Maid Easy reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the client’s original requirements change or costs for Cleaning Maid Easy increase.
5. The sales advisors can only give a rough estimate of the duration of the cleaning service, which is based on a basic description of the customer’s premises. Please note that duration may vary therefore a new estimate may be sent at any time.
1. When scheduling a cleaning you are agreeing to using our services.
2. Cleaning Maid Easy, as well as the client, have the right to suspend services at any time.
3. Any cleanings cancelled or rescheduled in less than 24 hours, will incur a $35 fee, charged to the card on file.
4. Cleaning Maid Easy agrees to provide services based upon our brochures cleaning checklist, as well as clients personalized requests prior to estimate and provides all cleaning detergents and equipment required to carry out the service, unless other arrangements have been made. We are not held liable for equipment a client may provide as a preferred method of use.
5. Cleaning Maid Easy will not be held responsible for any alarm systems. Customers should give any special instructions for deactivation/activation of any household alarm systems and provide any means of entry prior to the cleaning date. This will be reviewed at time of scheduling.
6. The Client must allow the cleaner access to hot water and power.
7. All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured prior to any cleaning or pointed out to Cleaning Maid Easy management to be noted so that staff skips the cleaning of those items. While we do take our time to get to know your home, especially during initial cleanings, we are not liable for items that are not secure or pointed out prior to the cleaning.
8. If the Customer requires the Cleaner to clean behind or under any heavy items (eg. a fridge, bookshelf, or other furniture), the Client will move those items prior to the commencement of the Service; and Client will secure or remove any fragile, delicate, breakable or valuable items, including cash, jewelry, works of art, antiques, or items of sentimental value prior to the commencement of the Service. Cleaners are not able to move any heavy items or furniture and are not liable for damage created by items moved by Client.
1. The Customer acknowledges the Company invests significant resources in recruiting, selecting and training its Cleaners. Unless Company gives prior written permission, the Customer must not, directly or indirectly, engage, employ or contract with any Cleaner to provide services to the Customer or any associate of the customer for any period during which services are provided by Company or for a period within one (2) years after the conclusion of any Service.
2. We employ all cleaners, who have signed a non-compete where they are not able to legally provide services outside the scope of work scheduled, and/or on their own time. If a cleaner is no longer employed with CME, the agreement is still held for a specified amount of time in which they would be legally bound to.
3. All the cleaners registered with us and working on our behalf have been fully screened through a personal interview and checking of references and employment history. We also complete a thorough search of applicant and drug testing both at the time of employment and randomly throughout employment.
1. The estimated fee for cleaning is due at the time of service, via check or cash. You may also provide information to process an ACH/bank transfer or CC.
2. CC processing is subject to a 3% fee.
3. Cleaning Maid Easy will hold a credit card on file to use in the event that payment is not left for a scheduled cleaning.
4. We charge according to the frequency of the cleaning, which is listed in the original estimate.
5. Deep cleaning tasks are always priced separately, beyond the basic cleaning and are to be added by request of the client
6. Cleaning Maid Easy will not share the customer’s card details with a third party.
7. Payment made by check are to be made payable to Cleaning Maid Easy.
8. If choosing to pay by check, you will be responsible for all bank and legal charges resulting from a dishonored check.
9. Tipping, while not necessary, is greatly appreciated by your cleaning staff. You may leave a tip at the premises, add to check, or request to add tip on your credit card, or ACH payment by email or phone. You can add tip both reoccurring or one time.
10. Holiday tipping is very common and greatly appreciated. Please be sure to write your staffs names on the envelope you are leaving. You may call the office to request the names of those who clean your home, or leave an amount to be split between the staff who has cleaned your home in the past as we keep records for each home.
1. The customer accepts and understands that poor service, breakage/damage or theft must be reported within 24 hours from the service date. Failure to do so will entitle customer to no recovery cleanings. We take all complaints or accusations seriously and will take action immediately.
2. In case of a complaint, Cleaning Maid Easy requires to be notified within 24 hours after completion of the cleaning work. If any areas previously scheduled are not completed correctly, we have the right to re-clean those areas within 24-48 hours to make it right.
3. Cleaning Maid Easy may require the presence of the customer or his/hers representative in the beginning and at the end of the cleaning session as an inspection can be carried out and if any corrections, should be made on the same day.
4. Cleaning Maid Easy may take up to 1 business day to respond to a complaint, from the time of the complaint in order to review GPS, cleaner documentation and specifications for the account.
5. In case of damage Cleaning Maid Easy will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired Cleaning Maid Easy will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item’s present actual cash value toward a like replacement upon payment of cleaning services rendered.
1. Cleaning Maid Easy holds commercial general liability insurance and bonding, as well as other insurances. The policy will cover any accidental damages caused by an operator working on behalf of Cleaning Maid Easy, reported within 24 hours of service date and reasonable situations.
2. Cleaning Maid Easy reserves the right to refuse to share any of the confidential company’s documents.
3. The insurance policy is subject to a number or further terms and conditions available from Cleaning Maid Easy. In the case that an item may be broken, or an area damaged, Cleaning Maid Easy must be notified within 48 hours of the cleaning. A management member will come out to inspect the damage, take photos and a statement. A claim will be made through insurance. However, Cleaning Maid Easy will not arrange for the insurance referred to if the cleaning fee has not been paid by the Client in accordance with terms and conditions of this agreement. If the Client decides to use their own insurance for any claims, it will void the usage of CME insurance. We do understand in some cases a Client may want to settle in a different manner.
1. Customer understands that he/she is not entitled to any refunds.
2. If the customer is not completely satisfied with a cleaning job, Cleaning Maid Easy will re-clean any areas and items to customer’s satisfaction. Therefore, customer must allow the cleaner or alternate cleaner to be returned.
3. Customer may be present at all times during the recovery clean. Cleaning Maid Easy reserves the right not to return a cleaner more than once.
If the Customer is dissatisfied for any reason with the Service provided, it must inform Company within 24 hours of completion of the Service. Company strives to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and will endeavor to resolve the problem quickly and efficiently. Company may, at its discretion, offer the Customer either of the following:
1. Re-supply of the Service without charge;
2. Such other remedy as deemed appropriate by Company.
Cleaning Maid Easy reserves the right not to be liable for:
1. Completing tasks which are not stated on our task list;
2. Cleaning jobs not complete due to the lack of suitable cleaning due to hot water or power or staining of areas in home;
3. Third party entering or present at the customer’s premises during the cleaning process;
4. Wear or discoloration of areas becoming more visible once dirt has been removed;
5. Failing to remove old/permanent stains that cannot be removed using standard cleaning methods;
6. Existing damage or spillage that cannot be cleaned/removed completely
We love pets, however, due to potential health risks, we do not clean litter boxes, urine or feces. For the safety of our team members and your pets, if you have a pet that is the least bit aggressive, it will need to be absent from the areas we are cleaning or secured prior to the cleaning.
You may choose to leave your pet free to walk / run around your home / apartment, in that case please know that we cannot be held liable for the pets’ or cleaners safety. It’s also very important to report any issues within 24 hours.
1. The Customer acknowledges that any information provided by the Customer may be used by Company for the purpose of providing the Service. Company agrees not to share any information provided by the Customer with any third party not directly involved in the provision of the Service (unless required to do so by law).
2. The Customer agrees to Company communicating with them electronically and/or via other means in order to provide the Service or for reasons related to the provision of the Service.
3. Company will take all reasonable precautions to protect personal information provided by the Customer from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
1. The Customer must provide the Company with at least 24 hours’ notice prior to the Service Time, if they wish to suspend, postpone or cancel the Service for any reason.
2. In the event that such notice has been given, Company will endeavor to reschedule the Service if required.
3. In the event that the Customer does not provide 24 hours’ notice prior to the commencement of the Service, the Customer agrees to pay a cancellation fee of $25 for administrative costs and loss, and a potential unfilled spot.
4. In the event of a lock out, where the cleaner arrives at property and is unable to access to provide service, the customer agrees to pay a convenience fee of $35 for administrative and travel costs.
5. These fees will be charge time of to the card on file.
1. The Customer must inform the Company of any incident where an accident, breakage, damage to property or theft has occurred due to any act of the Cleaner within 24 hours of completion of the Service.
2. To the extent permitted by law, the Customer is not entitled to claim any loss for any incident if the incident is not reported to Company within 24 hours of completion of the Service.
3. To the extent permitted by law, damage or loss to the following items is specifically excluded from the liability of Company under these terms and conditions: cash, jewelry, art, antiques, and items of sentimental value.
1. The Cleaner is entitled to undertake a job safety analysis before the commencement of any work to assess the health and safety risk at the Premises;
2. The home is to be set at a reasonable temperature for cleaners to provide services. Understanding OSHA laws for safe temperature settings must be adhered to in order to have service providers in your home. If your home is not set at a reasonable working temperature, we do have the right to refuse providing services that day, customer will be charged a reschedule fee of $25.
3. The Cleaner may, either before or during the provision of the Service not use or cease using any materials or cleaning equipment provided by the Customer if the Cleaner thinks, in their absolute discretion, that the use of such materials or cleaning equipment poses a risk to health and safety.
4. The Cleaner may, either before or during the provision of the Service not provide or cease the provision of the Service where carrying out the Service presents, in the absolute discretion of the Cleaner, a risk to health and safety.
5. If a Cleaner becomes ill, they will not enter your home. A staff member who has had a fever within 24 hours of a work day will not be able to work. If you, the Client or a family member is ill in the home with fever or flu-like symptoms, we kindly ask you to notify us as soon as possible to reschedule the cleaning.